HITACHI VRF SET-FREE FRONT FLOW 8HP-12HP
High Pressure Compressor
Precise Inverter Control
2-Stage Oil Separation
1.High Efficiency Scroll Compressor
In 1983, Hitachi invented the first air conditioning scroll compressor in the world and owned the patent.
In 2003, Hitachi promoted the first high-pressure chamber scroll compressor in the industry which has the function of interior oil separating.
In 2008, Hitachi applied the cutting-edge large capacity scroll compressor to SET-FREE Central Air Conditioning system.
2.High-Pressure Chamber DC Scroll Compressor
● Sufficient Lubricating Oil Ensures Reliable Performance
● Lower Superheat Degree of Suction Gas, Higher Volume Efficiency
● Proper Oil Temperature is Ensured
● High Compression Ratio Contributes to Good Heating Capacity
● Lower Compressor Noise Level is Achieved
3.Hitachi Patented Inverter Control
Precise Inverter Control
The operating speed of DC motor in compressor can be adjusted continuously in 1Hz increment and freely relating to the variability of system capacity.
4. 2-Stage Oil Separating Technique
●S/F Modular Type
- Common Technical Features
- FSN6Q&FSDNQ Series
●S/F Front Flow Type
(IVX mini Set-Free Mini)
●S/F Water Source Type
2-Stage Super-cooling Technique
● Two-stage super-cooling circulation enhances cooling capacity
● Pressure loss of refrigerant flowing in pipe is reduced
● Improved super cooling contributes to stable operation of EEV
● Improved super cooling allows extension of total piping length
Common Technical Features
DC Fan Motor and 25-Step Fan Speed Control
Hitachi Patented Pressure Defrosting Mode
Intelligent Demand Control
A newly developed self-demand function largely improves energy-saving effects. Since the current is self-detected and demand control performs automatically, no signal wiring work is required.
Wave Mode Control
Wave mode turns demand control ON and OFF alternately. Instead of stuffy interior environment, the system can offer maximum comfort at the expense of minimum power consumption.
Oil-equalization Control Technology Between Outdoor Units
Synthetic application of scroll compressor with internal oil separating function,
efficient external oil separator, accumulator, and intelligent oil level control
technology regulates the oil level within the proper range, ensures oil balance
between outdoor units, and guarantees system stability and reliability.
Design and Installation
Top-Class External Static Pressure: 60Pa
Layered Installation for Highrise Building
● Sound Ventilation and Heat Transfer
Compact and Lightweight Design
● Transportation and Handling with Elevator
● Save installation
Simple and Convenient Wiring Work
One H-LINKII system can support max.64 outdoor units and 160 indoor units.
Flexible Refrigerant Piping Work (FSN6Q&FSDNQ)